Support Ticket Process
When you email us email@example.com several things happen:
- Automatic Acknowledgment: If you are setup in our system with the email address you sent the request from, you will get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- New Service Ticket Created: A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via our Client Portal.
NOTE: If you do not have or know your login information for the client portal you can contact Client Services (630-870-1088 x300) and they will be happy to help.
- Case Review and Assignment: Once the ticket has been created our Service Manager will evaluate and assign the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- Follow Up: You will receive an email or phone call from one of our technical resources as they begin working your request, depending on the nature of the issue. Also our Client Services Manager may reach out depending on the anticipated length of time needed to resolve your problem.
- Automatic Updates: Our system will automatically update you on the progress or status of the work as the technician updates the ticket and/or as our internal workflow rules escalate the issue to a secondary level (as needed)
Steps to Ensure a Smooth Resolution:
- Responding to a Request : If a ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
- Un-Related Responses and New Issues: If you have to notify us of an un-related problem, please send a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org and do NOT reply to an existing case or ticket email. This helps us keep our technicians focused on the issue they are working on and also helps with accountability to make sure nothing falls through the cracks.