Your online business data is susceptible to breaches. And with hacks, phishing scams, and malware on the rise, it won’t be long before your business gets attacked.
WEBIT Services, Inc. will protect your network:
With no security measures in place, you run the risk of unauthorized personnel tracking, tampering, and wiping out your data. One way hackers do this is by installing malware that leaks your business data to third parties or their own database. They will then sell it to competitors, use stolen banking information to make purchases, or even delete files entirely.
With WEBIT Services’s cybersecurity solutions, you get:
- Advanced anti-virus - scans, identifies, and deletes any suspicious software lurking in your network
- Next-gen spam/scam protection - automatically removes spam and scam emails to give you a worry-free inbox
- Personal firewall - allows you to set security protocols and removes data packets that do not comply with them
- Proactive monitoring - our experts monitor your network round-the-clock to ensure it's free from cyberthreats
- Detailed reporting and analysis - we gather scheduled reports on all threats, traffic, and activities to keep you informed of your network's security status
- Expert consulting - you’ll get advice on how to further fortify your network by implementing the right hardware and software
About WEBIT Services cybersecurity services:
Our team has been living and breathing IT for over 20 years and has seen it all — including businesses shut down by a single data breach event or one tiny loophole in their network. This is why we developed our signature WEBIT Services cybersecurity program, a comprehensive solution to all your business’s cybersecurity needs. Our solutions protect you from the most common signs of malware to the most sophisticated forms of cyberattacks. How? By combining 24x7x365 monitoring, spam and scam protection, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, IT consulting, and more. Whether you need us to investigate suspicious internal activity or ward off a full-fledged hack — WEBIT Services is the solution.
Hackers may be able to find you, but they’ll never be able to penetrate your systems with WEBIT Services by your side
Frequently Asked Questions
A cyberattack is a deliberate exploitation of networks, systems, enterprises and technologies. They may use bad programs/codes to alter and destroy your data, ultimately with the aim to shut down or take advantage of your business.
Malware, short for malicious software, is a harmful program used to monitor your data, steal sensitive information, and cause damage, often in the form of viruses, ransomware, trojans, worms and other dangerous programs. Ransomware is a subset of malware that holds your data hostage, encrypts it, and demands money for its release.
Cybersecurity could be a set of programs or technology tools designed to protect your business from cyberattacks. They use a combination of different software and monitoring to fully protect your enterprise against unauthorized access.
Your business needs a cybersecurity strategy to protect confidential client data against all threat actors. A large portion of your data is a combination of personal, financial, and other business-critical information that, if leaked, could seriously threaten your business. As the volume and sophistication of cyber attacks grow, companies and organizations need to take steps to protect their data.
Our program combines technical and human components with comprehensive measures in the following areas:
- Identification and detection of malware and most especially ransomware
- Common social engineering tactics and how to avoid them
- Workplace information security and prevention of internal and external breaches
- Email security procedures and hard-to-crack password guidelines
- Constant monitoring and analyses of your systems for maximum protection